THE BELMONT FOOD COLLABORATIVE (BFC) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Belmont, Mass. Our mission is promoting good health, access to fresh and local food, nutrition, and local and sustainable farming. Read the mission statement.
Please make a donation to support our programs.
Some of our recent programs
- Community Growing We grow produce to donate to the Belmont Food Pantry. Garden details and volunteer signup.
- Belmont Farmers’ Market The Market will reopen on June 8, 2017.
- Cooking classes We’ve run a number of cooking classes this spring and winter.
- Fundraiser at Flatbread Pizza They donated $3.50 from each large pizza and $1.75 from every small pizza.
- Be Well Belmont A program about healthy eating and increased physical activity.