THE BELMONT FOOD COLLABORATIVE (BFC) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Belmont, Mass. Our mission is promoting good health, access to fresh and local food, nutrition, and local and sustainable farming. Read the mission statement.
Make a donation to support our programs.
Some of our recent programs
- Fundraiser at Flatbread Pizza They donated $3.50 from each large pizza and $1.75 from every small pizza.
- Community Growing We grow produce to donate to the Belmont Food Pantry. Find out about volunteering to water and weed the gardens next season.
- Cooking classes We’ve run cooking classes to help people learn basic skills, and recipes from different countries.
- Belmont Farmers’ Market The Market will reopen in June 2017.
- Be Well Belmont A program about healthy eating and increased physical activity.