THE BELMONT FOOD COLLABORATIVE (BFC) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Belmont, Mass. Our mission is promoting good health, access to fresh and local food, nutrition, and local and sustainable farming. Read the mission statement. Donate to support our programs.
Here are some of our recent programs:
- Fundraiser at Flatbread Pizza Tuesday 9/13. They will donate $3.50 from each large pizza and $1.75 from every small pizza purchased after 5 p.m. to the Belmont Food Collaborative (our parent organization). Read more about the fundraiser.
- Community Growing We grow produce to donate to the Belmont Food Pantry – find out about volunteering to water and weed the gardens.
- Cooking classes We’ve run cooking classes to help people learn basic skills, and recipes from different countries.
- Belmont Farmers’ Market The Market is reopen in June 2017.
- Be Well Belmont A program about healthy eating and increased physical activity.