THE BELMONT FOOD COLLABORATIVE (BFC) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Belmont, Mass. Our mission is promoting good health, access to fresh and local food, nutrition, and local and sustainable farming. Read the mission statement.
- Cooking classes We have 10 great cooking classes for Fall 2015, in the Flavors of Belmont Cooking Series. French, Italian, Indian, and more, plus two for Middle Schoolers on early-release days.
- Vegetable garden maintenance We grow produce for the Belmont Food Pantry. You can help with watering and weeding: volunteer at the Rock Meadow garden or volunteer at the Beth El Temple Center garden.
- Belmont Farmers’ Market The Belmont Farmers’ Market is open every Thursday afternoon through October.
- Be Well Belmont A program dedicated to healthy eating and increased physical activity.
- The Pomona Project We have growing tips for the plants you bought through Pomona.
- Community Growing We grow produce to donate to the Belmont Food Pantry.