THE BELMONT FOOD COLLABORATIVE (BFC) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Belmont, Mass. Our mission is promoting good health, access to fresh and local food, nutrition, and local and sustainable farming. Read the mission statement.
- Cooking classes The Flavors of Belmont series continues with six hands-on classes and on demonstration. Find out about our Indian, Italian and French cooking series and sign up soon. We’re holding a repeat of our popular class on fermenting vegetables.
- Vegetable garden maintenance We grow produce for the Belmont Food Pantry.
- Belmont Farmers’ Market The Belmont Farmers’ Market has completed its 10th season, and will reopen in June 2016.
- Be Well Belmont A program dedicated to healthy eating and increased physical activity.
- Community Growing We grow produce to donate to the Belmont Food Pantry.