The Belmont Food Collaborative (BFC) is a not-for-profit volunteer group in Belmont, Mass. Our mission is good food, nutrition, and local and sustainable farming.
Upcoming and recent projects
- Second Annual Fall & Winter Farm Share Fair Sign up for a winter CSA share or farm box for the winter months.
- Belmont Farmers’ Market The Market is open through October 30, 2014.
- Community Growing We grow produce to donate to the Belmont Food Pantry.
- The Pomona Project We offer great prices on edible landscaping plants: herbs, berries, figs, and more.
- Fall & Winter Farm Share Fair
- Spring grower’s workshop
- Classes on fermentation, cheese-making and more