- Belmont Farmers’ Market Our biggest project is the Farmers’ Market, running since 2006. It’s open every Thursday afternoon from June through October in Belmont Center.
- Education Committee The Committee runs a variety of food-related programs, including speakers and cooking classes (because the best way to eat well is to cook).
- Food Assistance We help local families get fresh food in many ways: we match SNAP benefits, WIC and SFMNP coupons. We also work with Boston Area Gleaners, and the Belmont Food Pantry, and teach people how to grow their own produce.
- Belmont Composts! Our goal is to reduce Belmont’s trash by increasing curbside composting.
- Newsletters Our email newsletter helps us publicize our work and disseminate food-related information. An archive of the print Roots & Sprouts newsletter is available.