- Belmont Farmers’ Market Our biggest project is the Farmers’ Market, running since 2006. It’s open every Thursday afternoon from June through October in Belmont Center.
- SNAP, formerly food stamps We match shoppers’ SNAP benefits, up to $25 per shopper each Market day. Find out more about our matching program for SNAP.
- Education Committee The Committee runs a variety of food-related programs, including speakers and cooking classes (because the best way to eat well is to cook).
- Food Assistance We help local families get fresh food by working with Boston Area Gleaners, the Belmont Food Pantry, and by growing produce ourselves.
- Newsletters Our email newsletter helps us publicize our work and disseminate food-related information. An archive of the print Roots & Sprouts newsletter is available.